Hometown Homeschool Association of South Carolina (HHASC) is an inclusive, minimally-invasive option 3 homeschool association for South Carolina residents. We accept enrollment year-round for students K-12th.
Our accountability year runs June 1st through July 31st of the following year.
Membership to HHASC includes:
- digital acceptance letter
- digital membership cards
- digital unofficial report card template
- digital planner pages
- access to a private Facebook group for association members only
- support via email, phone, text, and Facebook messenger
Current yearly membership is $25 (per family)
Member Services Available for an additional fee:
- Official Report Cards ($5 per student)
- Official Transcripts ($30 per student)
- Official transcripts will be mailed to up to 5 colleges
- Diplomas ($75 per student)
- Diplomas are professionally printed and processing takes 4-6 weeks to arrive
Services for non members can be found on our services page.
*HHASC has no refund policy*