Hometown Homeschool Association of South Carolina (HHASC) is a secular, internet based option 3 homeschool association for South Carolina residents. We accept enrollment applications year-round. Our enrollment fee is $25 per family per year. We are registered with the SC Department of Education.
Our accountability year runs June 1st through July 31st of the following year.
Membership to HHASC includes:
- Digital acceptance letter
- Digital membership cards
- Digital unofficial report card template
- Digital planner pages
- Access to a private Facebook group for association members only
- Office 365 Web Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Drive, etc.)
- Free virtual field trips
- In Person Field Trips (these will vary on price depending on the field trip)
- Support via email and Facebook messenger
Member Services Available for an additional fee:
- Official Report Cards ($5 per student)
- Official Transcripts ($30 per student)
- Official transcripts will be mailed to up to 5 colleges
- Minecraft Education Edition ($6 per student per year)
- We also have a Minecraft Education Edition Play Club
- Office 365 Desktop Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Drive, etc.) ($35 per user per year)
- Diplomas ($75 per student)
- Diplomas are professionally printed and processing takes 4-6 weeks to arrive
Services for non members can be found on our services page.
*HHASC has no refund policy*